The upgrade is available for users of the following ABBYY FineReader versions: ABBYY FineReader 10, 11 and 12 and ABBYY PDF Transformer+ and 3.0. Users of previous versions must be registered.
ABBYY FineReader is a highly intelligent, professional OCR software for creating electronic files that can be edited and searched from scanned paper documents, PDF documents, or digital photos. ABBYY FineReader allows you to “unlock” data from documents and images and to convert them into information you can access and use.
Faster and better recognition
– Increase your productivity with 20% faster document processing
– Take advantage of the new Black-and-white mode that rejects the color of the original image and gives up to 30% faster results and takes up to 70% less disk space.
– Accelerate document conversion with the enhanced Fast Mode that enables up to 70% faster processing than thorough mode.
– Efficiently convert multi-language documents with faster and better processing of Asian languages up to 40%.
Enhanced ADRT provides advanced formatting reconstruction in new file formats
– Up to 25% improvement in document analysis on documents that contain tables or line charts, such as financial reports.
– Detects and preserves vertical headers as in the original.
– Correctly reconstructs text on the margins.
– Reconstruction of document structure and advanced formatting in OpenOffice.org Writer and PDF, in addition to Microsoft Office.
For all delivery terms and inquiries, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.