The InFocus IN2120x Series projectors combine high brightness, networking and low cost – making them perfect for classrooms and offices with larger rooms and low budgets.
InFocus IN2126x – bright network projector with flexible connectivity.
Leverage the high brightness, built-in memory and networking of the widescreen InFocus IN2126x projector to increase the effectiveness, visibility, sharpness and timeliness of your presentations and lessons.
- High brightness with up to 4,200 lumens
- Airplay, Miracast and Chrome with LightCast Technology
- File viewer and player for PC – less display
- WXGA (1280 x 800) native resolution
- Optional LightCast Key adds wireless display of your device via AirPlay, Miracast and Chrome plus a web browser, document sharing, and whiteboard
- 4GB of internal memory for fast access to commonly-presented files
- Display files from a USB thumb drive
- Quality images and true-to-life colors with DLP® technology with InFocus BrilliantColor™ implementation
- Lamp Life (Eco/Low/Normal) – 5,000 hrs / 3,500 hrs / 2,000 hrs
- Keystone Correction – ± 40°
- 3D ready
DLP BrilliantColor 6-segment
2000/3500/5000 hours (Normal/Low Power/Eco Blanking),
2x VGA, HDMI, Monitor out, RJ-45, RS-232, Stereo audio, USB (firmware & control), USB (WiFi display), USB-A (USB document display & USB wifi), Video (S-video + composit)
LAN, RS-232, wireless remote
Document viewer, Wireless image transfer
10 W, mono
|Light source warranty||
6 months or 500 hours
Choose an extended warranty for your projector:
While your projector comes with a standard warranty, you can also choose a 1 or 2 year extended warranty. You can also extended the warranty on your lamp, from the standard warranty to 2 years.
Choose accessories for your projector:
To make your presentations even more interesting, you can also choose some accessories for your new projector.
For all delivery terms and inquiries, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.